Thank you for choosing Almeda Mall as your destination for shopping, great food, and entertainment. It is our desire to provide you with the most enjoyable and delightful shopping experience possible. We ask all of our guests to conduct themselves in a respectful way in accordance with the code of conduct and all laws and local ordinances.
- All patrons must be fully clothed and cannot wear indecent, inappropriate or gang-related attire. Clothing must adequately cover the body. Visible undergarments are not permitted. Sagging pants are prohibited.
- No clothing that obscures the face is allowed unless worn for cultural, religious, or medical purposes.
- Disruptive behavior is prohibited.
- Running, skating, skateboarding, hoverboards, bicycling and all other forms of "horse play", including obstructing or interfering with the free flow of customer traffic, are prohibited.
- No weapons.
- Possession of open alcoholic beverages except in designated areas is prohibited.
- No solicitation.
- Service animals are permitted. Non-service animals are permitted but must be kept on a leash. Large and aggressive dogs are not allowed.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the mall. Smoking area is 25 feet from exterior door.
- No loitering.
- Photographing, videotaping and/or filming requires the prior written consent of Mall Management.
- Engaging in non-commercial performances not sponsored by Almeda Mall is prohibited.
- Groups of more than three may be dispersed.
- All guests are required to leave the interior common areas once the Mall closes for business each evening.
- Any person who fails to comply with the request of Mall Management or Security may be asked to leave the Mall.
Please follow these rules of conduct. Thank you for your cooperation in complying with the center’s code of conduct. Violators of this posted code of conduct will be asked to leave for a specific period of time, you may also be subject to prosecution for violation of applicable laws or ordinances. If you have any questions regarding the center’s rules of conduct, please call the center’s management office at 713-944-1010.